Sunday, May 27, 2018

UNITED STATES ATTORNEY GENERAL’S AWESOME POWER:
As a soon to be seventy six year old I never actually realized before how important the attorney general’s role is to a president in terms of friend or foe.

I remember well when president Kennedy appointed his brother Robert as attorney general. And every president that I can remember they all had an excellent spirit of cooperation with their attorney generals except with president Trump.

Only the U.S. attorney general or acting attorney general can appoint special counsels, preside over all U.S. federal prosecutors, bring legal charges against anyone, and many other legal things, which is an awesome power in any one un-elected individual.

Plus, political partisanship also can become a grave hidden threat to a republic form of government if not checked by constant oversight surveillance, which is demanded by our republic elected people's house of Representative.

Folks, I am just a self-made severely handicapped writer. And I thank God that I can still write some strong views against the political grain without disappearing in the middle of the night.

My only goal is to help save my beloved homeland, which I believe has lost its way.
“FRED THE TENDER HEARTED WRITER’S” LOG: 27 MAY 2018, 1527 HOURS.



TO CONTINUE READING JUST SCROLL DOWN TO THE VERY BOTTOM AND CLICK ON OLDER POSTS  > >

No comments:

Post a Comment